Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday, February 10

Okay, so it's been a while.  Not a lot new to tell you, but thought we'd share some pictures.  I don't know why we even bother buying toys.  Addison was crawling around the bathroom the other day while I was in the shower, and this is how I found her when I got out.  Starting early- I thought I didn't have to worry about this until she was a teenager!


This weekend we enjoyed the beautiful warm weather in Tulsa, and Wes decided to brush up on his tree-climbing skills.
The weekend before we went to Waco and hung out with the Jumper family for our extended family Christmas.  Yes, I realize it's February.  I guess we just like to party.  It was fun to see everyone and watch Addison play with her cousins.  We tried to get a good pic of the 3 of them, but she kept crawling out of it.  She's getting to be a fast little crab-crawler!


No comments: