Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday, Dec 28

We've had a couple of busy days. Yesterday, Addison went for her first checkup with the doctor. Her weight is where it should be, she is eating more and more, although not always nursing from Rach. The final results from the chromosome testing have not come back yet, so we are still waiting to hear what type of DS she has.

Although the Jumper family left on Wednesday morning, the Taylor family arrived on Thursday afternoon. While there are a few family members that Addison has not had the pleasure of meeting, she has met most of her family now, even a couple of her cousins. We have a handful of pictures to show you, but most of them are on other cameras, so we will have to update most of the pictures tomorrow or Sunday.

Thanks to those of you who are keeping us in your prayers. We are certainly making progress, but Addison still has a ways to go before she can complete a feeding with Rach, so please keep praying. Other than that, I think she's going to make it. She keeps eating, sleeping, and I think I changed a diaper that was about half of Addison's weight, so we know her plumbing is working well. I guess that means she's going to make it.

2 comments:

Aunt Jacquelyn, Uncle Luke, Courtney and Calvin said...

Well Guys and Gals...It's Aunt Jacquelyn from Rowlett wanting you to know that Miss Addison's Blog is the first thing that I look at when I get online and the last thing before I sign off! She is getting more and more adorable by the moment and my arms are aching to hold her!! I will be patient though as I know that you all need to REST REST REST...as much as allowable, because even today with my teen and preteen, there's never a dull moment! May your 2008 be filled with JOY, BLESSINGS and plenty of cherished moments!! You three are doing GREAT and I am sooo proud of you! WE LOVE YOU and are here and praying for you nonstop!! "Aunt" JQ, "Uncle" Luke, C and C

Deborah said...

I finally figured out how to leave comments on this page... yeah!! I want you guys to know that I do look at this every day and am so excited when I see updates and the beautiful pictures.

Sounds like you guys are doing great and things are progressing nicely.

I can't wait to hold Miss Addison and spoil her rotten. I know we need to give you guys some alone time but just let us know when you are up for company and Grandmommie and I will be there.

I love you guys so much and you are in my thoughts and prayers. This is going to be wonderful 2008!

Deborah :)