Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday, April 25th



We received half of the blood test results back this week, and so far so good. Her TSH was elevated last time, but it was normal this time. We are still waiting on the rest to see if Addison has issues with her thyroid. Addison found her toes this week, and has started to pull her feet up to her face to grab them. I wish I were that flexible. I mean really, how cool would it be to pull your feet up to your face and start sucking on your big toe? See what I mean...awesome...


She's still gaining weight and is getting much better at holding her head up. We can hold her up for several minutes, and she can keep that head straight for the most part. I pick her up over my head and she stretches out like superman. I will admit that I don't keep her there for long, since she's gained the unique ability to spit up without notice or fair warning. It can happen at any time, so you have to be on your toes (assuming you're not sucking on them.)


I am pleased to say that as Rach works on Saturday, Addison and I get to spend the ENTIRE day together, which is going to be wonderful. I feel like I haven't seen her much over the past few weeks, so this will be some much needed daddy time with the kid. I thinking we'll play a round of golf together and then I'll teach her how to shoot a pistol. I'm sure both of her grandmothers completely approve... We've included an extra picture of her playing with her feet today. Enjoy!

3 comments:

normanlm said...

Thanks so much for updating us on little Addison Grace. I love watching her grow and hearing about her good progress. I'm sorry I missed seeing her the last time she was in Waco. Please let me know the next time you bring her this way.
Love to all three,
Mrs. Murphy

normanlm said...

Thanks so much for updating us on little Addison Grace. I love watching her grow and hearing about her good progress. I'm sorry I missed seeing her the last time she was in Waco. Please let me know the next time you bring her this way.
Love to all three,
Mrs. Murphy

Aunt Jacquelyn, Uncle Luke, Courtney and Calvin said...

Hello Sweet Taylor Family!
Well, Miss Addison, I must say that you continue to grow more and more gorgeous each time your Daddy posts a picture. Daddy better get ready because soon the "Miss America" people will be contacting you...or better yet...before Mommy and Daddy know it, boys will be lining up outside to take the most beautiful girl in the world out on a date. Wes...better get that baseball bat ready!haha Seriously, it thrilled me beyond belief to see how much you have grown and how your blood tests, etc. are coming back looking good! Always remember that it's all in God's Hands SweetHeart and that He has gone ahead of you and prepared your path! Just like Mommy and Daddy...you are going to bless a lot of lives...WHAT AM I THINKING? YOU ALREADY HAVE!!! :) WE ALL LOVE YOU AND PRAY FOR YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY! LOVE, AUNT JACQUELYN SPENCER
P.S. I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT YOU'RE GETTING TO USE YOUR BLANKET FOR TUMMY TIME!